MMA Week #1: Line Quality
Things I make in the week 1 in BMMA: Line Quality. It may be a bit blurry due to my camera but I hope you will see them (I hope it will).
Art no. 1: Texture and Material
A art practice that involves applying lines to make textures to look like a real material.
Art no. 2: Lighting
A art practice that involves using the light as light reference.
Art no. 3: Weight
This practice shows the the thin and thick lines.
Art no. 4: Enhance 3D Shape
A art excample of using both thin and thick lines.
Art no. 5: Depth
An art training that uses the both thin and thick lines to make a simple 3D object.
Art no. 6: Human Face (w/ Weight lines)
This art applies the recent training as well, but applies on human face. Adding
the thin and thick lines to make the detail more interesting.
the thin and thick lines to make the detail more interesting.





